Wednesday 17 September 2014

Hair - Ellips





Hooray for Ellips





I swear by this product. Uses it everyday and its benefits are tremendous!

A friend introduced Ellips to me a few years ago. She chance upon it during her trip to Batam and said that its cheap why not give it a try. 

I had a jar of Ellips Orange, for dry, brittle hair. Applied one capsule after I towel dry my hair. To my amazement my hair was so much softer when my hair dried. Just a little info, my hair back then went through curling process and now hair dyeing process. After a week of religiously applying, my hair was the center of attraction. Friends asked what I did, where I went for hair treatment. Of course they can't believe it was just this one home product that gave life back to my hair.

Right now I rotate using Yellow, Purple and Orange.  All three bottles have different usage (scroll down for explanation). I read in a Magazine that hair is just like our body. It requires different nutrients everyday. And by rotating hair oil range, I'm giving my hair the nutrients it needs.

*note: you can rotate your shampoo range, hair oil, hair mask.




Contains 
  • Moroccan oil
  • Vitamin A, C & E
  • Pro vitamin B5
5 range of oil for each hair type
  • Pink - Hair treatment for hair that has gone through chemical treatment
  • Yellow - Helps to nourish and moisturize
  • Purple - Maintains & enhanced chemically coloured hair
  • Orange - Rectify stressed, damaged or brittle hair
  • Black - Maintain gloss on healthy and full bodied natural black hair







How to use
  • After shower, towel dry hair
  • Twist and open one capsule / Cut up the top part of capsule and pour onto palm
  • Rub palms together and run fingers through hair gently, starting from the roots and work your way up to top of head. 
* use every after hair wash 
* use before blow drying hair or using any heated hair appliances
* use it on dry hair when your hair needs a little Perk-Me-Up

Where to get
  1. Sasa, almost all outlets of Sasa sells Ellips
  2. Mustafa Center
  3. Indonesia, Batam is where I would go, cheaper ferry ride. You can get it at Batam Malls like Mega Mall, Nagoya Hill Mall or BSC Mall. Find it in small shops that sells beauty products or ask around, they know the brand. 

Do give it a try.

I have recommended to all my friends and they love it!

Let Ellips be our bestfriend



Faith.Love Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment