Sunday 22 March 2015

Sweet Pink with a Twist

Sweet Pink with A Twist 



Recently I got my hands on new nail purchases. Was In Mustafa Centre and chance upon the brand Three Beauties of London. They have a line of awesome colours nail polishes and nail care. Bought quite a few products and started cracking on them.

Let me introduce a few:


Nail Rebuilding Protein.
Aims for healthier, stronger nails.
Contains Horsetail which is a healing herb, rich in nutrients and high in silica
which  promotes strong healthy nails.
Promises to have noticeably stronger nails within weeks.
I'm using this as my Base Coat.

Nail Art.
Precision Brush. Brilliant Finish.

Let's start nail painting....

Today I be using


I'm using nail art Black. As you can see the 
brush is thin, ideal for painting designs.

Here's how:

I started with painting my index and last finger nail using Three beauties of London,
Sandy Salmon. Thumb nail with China glaze, Sugar High. 
Ring finger with Sugar High, here i just swipe a small curve
on the side. Middle finger with Sugar high at the tip of nail &
a light touch of Three Beauties of London, Glitzy Slam.

Here is how I design the ring finger.  

Here is the design for middle finger.

The trick to be able to design are 4 rules I go by:
  1.  Outline the colour part First.
  2. Add in the rest of design in negative spaces left.
  3. 3 types of design to play with Strips, Curves & Angles.
  4. Play with Thick & Thin lines.

Have fun exploring. If afraid, start exploring on paper and pen first, once confident convert your design on paper to nail.

Remember there is no right or wrong in creativity.

Let Sweet Pink be your bestfriend.
Faith.Love Feline








No comments:

Post a Comment