Friday 18 September 2015

Nail 101 - Best Nail Hardener That YOU Cant Live Without!!!

Best Nail Hardener That YOU Cant Live Without!!!


Many of my friends and just plainly anyone who chance upon my nails are always surprise that I have long natural nails. Asking questions like, Is that real? How you keep it so long? Oh you don't do housework, you got a maid. Answer is Yes its real and I ain't got a maid, I clean my house like how every woman should! You just gotta know the secret.








My longest nail has grown up to 3cm long, and strong. There are ways to do what you always do, just gotta know how. Don't freat, that's what i'm here for.








Presenting....









Photo Courtesy from threebeauties.com


Nail Perfection is rich in protein, great for brittle, easily chip nails.
Can be use as a basecoat. I would apply one coat as a base before applying coloured nail polish.

So far, using this product, I have seen tremendous results. My natural nails are thin, I mean super thin. And upon using this product, BOOM my nails are hard and strong. Eases my chip nail problem.

In case you don't know how to rate the thickest of your nail-
Healthy, thick nails are white. Just like French Manicure.
The more transparent your nails are, the less healthy or thick it is.

Secret Unvealed...

Let strong nails be your bestfriend.

Faith.Love Feline












No comments:

Post a Comment