Sunday 29 March 2015

Nail Tutorial - Naked Rebel

Naked Rebel




I Love how naked my nails look. But as a female, full of vanity, I would still beautify and enhance with a touch of  camouflage.

Today, my nail art is simple and classy, naked and camouflaged.

Here's how:

Tools: Three Beauties natural nail Camouflage & Nail Art.

Love the Nail Camouflage, it's a nail concealer. Super easy to apply on.
I applied 3 layers to get a light shade of nude.


Here below are the ways I apply using the nail art.
Randomly apply 1 layer of each nail art colour onto nail, using basic shapes.
Using Black nail art polish, paint on lines / curves / dots.
This week my black outlines do not outline the random shape, 
instead I go against it.

Creating a REBEL of lines.







TIPS: 
To create thick lines - Hold your nail polish in a 45degrees angle
                                  - Press onto nails and glide
To create thin lines - Hold your nail polish upright, 90degrees angle
                               - Using the tip of brush, gently glide across your nailbed.

Remember, there is no right or wrong in ART. Keep exploring and have fun.

Let naked nails be your best friend.

Faith.Love Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment