Monday 1 December 2014

Nail Tutorial - Gucci Nail

Gucci.....

Gucci Gucci Gucci... My Favourite brand... which i cant afford...
So what I do? I paint my nail inspired by my fav brand...

Always start from level 1 ..  So I am doing the simplest Gucci inspired nail art - Strips.

Let's go!


Start cleaning your nails, cutile n nail bed, add 2 layers of  China
Glaze Midnight Town or Black nail polish.

I'm using acrylic paint. Squeeze out 1 drop of paint and dilute with
1 drop of water for easy appliation. Carefully dip flat brush into paint
and paint on a strip in the middle of nail bed, leaving base colour peeping
out at the side.

Now for red acrylic paint. Same thing 1 drop pf paint : 1 drop of water.
Use smaller flat brush and paint in the center of the previously painted green
strip. Add top coat and you done.

Here's the flat brushes I use, different size.

Hope you love my Gucci nails...

Let Gucci be your bestfriend


Faith.Love Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment