Monday 1 December 2014

Nail Tutorial - Grid

Grid Nails


So... Recently I got a new job. A job that requires me to wear 'office attire'. Kinda not the usual for me. Got me new clothes, shoes n bag. Guess what i need to 'office' up my nails too! hahhahaa

Here it is my 'Office' Grid Nail Art.

Enjoy...

Im using  Faceshop BK901 and China Glaze Pelican Gray

As Usual do your own cleaning (manicure) of  nails,
base coat n 2 layers of nails polish.

Black acrylic for our nail art today. Squeeze a drop of paint onto work
station. Add a drop of water to dilute the paint slightly. This helps for
smoth application.

Use a flat brush or flat diagonal brush. and paint on diagonal lines

Here is my finish diagonal lines.

Well done on your first diagonal line. Now paint on the other direction
diagonal lines.

Got to this much? 1 more step....

Use the back of the brush, dip it into the paint and dot onto
the intersections. Add 1 layer of your faav top coat.

Voila you are done!!! Cool 'Office' Nails huh?

I Love It... Hope you do too...

Let Grid be your bestfriend


Faith.Love Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment